Sunday, December 9, 2012

Easy Healthy Cookies for one!

A healthy cookie=banana+oatmeal!

Had a bad cookie craving, and I ate bad all weekend! But I really, really, really, wanted cookies. So I found this two ingredient (base) cookie to satisfy my craving without feeling guilty.

Take half a banana and smash it. Then mix with 1/4 cup of quick-cooking oatmeal. Ta-da!

But I wanted to add some sweetness so a dash of cinnamon and a few 42% cacao chocolate chips (next time I'm going to try raisins!!!)

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking sheet. Divide mixture into 4 cookies. Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool, and enjoy!

(I was so excited I ate half a cookie before remembering to take a photo!)

This is definitely something I can have for breakfast too, since it's so filling!

*~33 cals per cookie (not including the choc-chips).

No comments:

Post a Comment