Thursday, April 24, 2014

ghd eclipse & fruit-infused water

Two things I am currently obsessed with: ghd eclipse and fruit-infused water.

So yesterday during my lunch break, I got the holy grail of all stylers:


Isn't that a beauty? It was a pretty penny, but so worth it. Here's the thing. I've been looking like a slob at work lately because it takes too long to get ready everyday. With my old curling and straightening irons, my hair would just take too long for me to even care about my self presentation. I knew I had to do something so I decided to purchase the ghd eclipse, and oh my gosh, it's amazing. Cuts my hair time in half to just 10 to 15 minutes at most! Not to mention the patented technology lets you style your hair guilt-free because it uses optimal heat at the lower spectrum to keep your hair healthy, shiny, and soft!
 
The other thing I love? Fruit-infused water inspired by Blogilates! Check out Cassey Ho's website. She plans out fun workouts for you via the workout calendar so you don't have to! I just purchased her water bottle the other day and am finally drinking enough water to keep my hydrated.
 
 

Happy Thursday everyone :) The weekend is coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment