Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My top 15 moments of 2015!

Like last year's post, here are my top 15 moment of 2015 (in no particular order):

1. Vietnam - Such an awesome family trip back to my roots!

2. Korea - Part two of my Asia travels. Though freezing, the trip had its memories.

3. Swan Lake - My first time at the ballet! What a memorable birthday gift from Michael!

4. House - Michael and I moved from Seattle to the suburbs into a new house! It's been a fun adventure making it homey this year.

5. SCBWI WWA Conference - My first writing conference. To attend a conference was one of my goal's this year, so check!

6. Baby on the way - On my sister's trip up to visit me, she surprised me by announcing that she was pregnant!

7. Oregon Wine Trip - Another wine trip for the books! This time in Oregon :)

8. Engagement - When Michael proposed <3

9. Pitch Wars - Getting into Pitch Wars, gaining an awesome mentor, and a whole bunch of writing friends. It's been a crazy, but amazing journey.

10. Alinea - The best meal of my life and celebrating Michael and I's meetaversery!

11. Chicago - The awesome urban exploration trip.

12. Family Visits - This year, just about everyone in my family visited me! This warms my heart.

13. Thanksgiving - Always going back home for Thanksgiving to see my family.

14. The Nutcracker - What can I say, I really enjoy the ballet! A Christmas gift from Michael :)

15. Baby Jasalyn - As of December 27th, I am an aunt!

6 comments:

  1. Yay Aunt Michelle! I really enjoyed seeing your Vietnam trip pictures. It's always great to get a glimpse of another culture and country. And it was wonderful to see your writing confidence grow with Pitch Wars! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like a list to remind us of how good life can be. ^_^ I hope you get to more ballets next year!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see that PW made the list!! so happy that we got to connect :) someday I'll come to seattle to meet you in person <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And yes! Come over! We can go to coffee shops and chat about books ALL DAY!

      Delete