Like last year's post, here are my top 15 moment of 2015 (in no particular order):
1. Vietnam - Such an awesome family trip back to my roots!
2. Korea - Part two of my Asia travels. Though freezing, the trip had its memories.
3. Swan Lake - My first time at the ballet! What a memorable birthday gift from Michael!
4. House - Michael and I moved from Seattle to the suburbs into a new house! It's been a fun adventure making it homey this year.
5. SCBWI WWA Conference - My first writing conference. To attend a conference was one of my goal's this year, so check!
6. Baby on the way - On my sister's trip up to visit me, she surprised me by announcing that she was pregnant!
7. Oregon Wine Trip - Another wine trip for the books! This time in Oregon :)
8. Engagement - When Michael proposed <3
9. Pitch Wars - Getting into Pitch Wars, gaining an awesome mentor, and a whole bunch of writing friends. It's been a crazy, but amazing journey.
10. Alinea - The best meal of my life and celebrating Michael and I's meetaversery!
11. Chicago - The awesome urban exploration trip.
12. Family Visits - This year, just about everyone in my family visited me! This warms my heart.
13. Thanksgiving - Always going back home for Thanksgiving to see my family.
14. The Nutcracker - What can I say, I really enjoy the ballet! A Christmas gift from Michael :)
15. Baby Jasalyn - As of December 27th, I am an aunt!