Like last year's post, here are my top 14 moments (in no particular order)! It was a year of many firsts for me!
1. Canada - My first time going this year, I got to see and experience Vancouver and Whistler.
2. Snowboarding - Speaking of Whistler, this year was the first time I got to try snowboarding.
3. Sisters in Seattle - My sisters visiting me this year!
4. Boston - My first business trip where I was practically snowed in at my hotel.
5. New York - A visit to see my sister and a great experience in the big apple!
6. Divergent - Advance screening of Divergent! It's pretty neat to see a movie before it's released to the public!
7. Palm Dessert - This year I got to experience a different kind of California!
8. One Year - Michael and I celebrated our one year anniversary! I consider this big since my last relationship that made it to a year was in high school! Ha!
9. YA Writing Workshop - I went back to school, err, kind of! Just one course, but it was cool to take a class outside of school.
10. Walla Walla Weekend - First time in the Walla Walla Wine country. Oh yeah, and let's not forget that delcicious meal at Brasserie Four!
11. Kristen and Noah's Wedding - And my first time rafting and jumping off a cliff!
12. Crabsgiving - Seeing my family will always make my list! Add the crab is always a good bonus!
13. Christmas Spirit - Christmas was very dear to me this year. This year I got a real tree for the first time and Michael was healthy. Whoo for no health scares this year!
14. New Year's Eve in San Francisco - Technically this hasn't happened yet, but it will! I'll be catching a flight home tomorrow and seeing my family for a four day weekend! Gonna end this year big! Whoo!