Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A weekend doing things I love.



This weekend went by all too fast, that I miss it already. Oh how fast the days go by! Then days become weeks, and weeks become months, that turn into seasons... before you know it the year will be gone.

This year feels like that. Everything has gone by so quickly that I wonder if I was actually living or simply going through the motions of day to day life. The year is over halfway done and I have yet to fulfill the promises I have made to myself when the year began. I need to fix this. I want to live life. I choose to live life.

So this past weekend my sister and I went out of town to simply escape and relax; in the end we found clarity and peace of mind that made it all worthwhile. We talked about everything and got it all off of our chests until we were able to make our way through the mental fog that has hung in our minds for quite some time.

Thus, we dedicated the weekend to us and did things we love like hiking, eating delicious food, walking along the beach, exploring greenhouses, and wine tasting!








These small things are what benefits our souls and nurtures the budding flower of happiness that's all inside us waiting to bloom. We should live for moments like these in good company. Let's not let life pass us by.

Chocolate cheers to that!



No comments:

Post a Comment