Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June Gloom Weekend

Blaire on Friday the 13th! Scary, right?
How was your weekend? Mine was great depite the June Gloom weather in Seattle! I'm loving my three-day weekends lately. The ten hour shifts takes getting used to, but alas, I think I've got my routine going. Well, just as long as I get my daily java.


I'm addicted, I know.
This weekend was one dedicated to leisure. I cruised through Jenny Han's books, took warm baths, finally got my hair cut, mani pedi, celebrated Father's day with Michael's family, watched movies, and ate well.

By eating well, I mean this:

Bottlehouse mac n' cheese, that was so heavenly I would feel guilty if I ever ate it again!
 Not to mention tapas at Tango (below is my favorite plate of the night):




And of course, Michael and I had to watch 22 Jump Street, which was just as hilarious as the first one. We also watched the new x-men movie too, both of which I highly recommend.

 
It definitely feels like summer when the best movies come out. If only the weather would catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment