Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Kate Spade Surprise

I am the luckiest girl in the world. I have the best boyfriend ever. Here's why:


Yesterday was a typical day. I went to work. Then Michael took me out for lunch during my lunch break. I drove home after work, but was stuck in traffic for like an hour. By the time I got home I only had like 5 minutes before I had to meet with my writing partner. Michael was so sweet he fixed me up dinner (I can get really cranky whenever I skip/delay a meal). I swallowed it whole in like 3 minutes and left.

By the time I got home, Michael was still out at a barbeque so I got into comfy clothes and relaxed by watching the premier of Big Brother (I'm a huge fan of the show.)

When Michael came home he had leftovers of Hello Robin cookies from the barbeque. So there I was, stuffing my face with cookies on a typical night in front of the tube.

Then Michael pokes his head from the bedroom and says, "I got something for you," and unveils a brown satchel. Immediately I knew there was a purse inside, but I was so shocked I just stared. He handed it to me along with a note:


Turns out, after meeting me for lunch, he went to the mall and got me this beauty:


He completely blindsided me with the surprise! I love it and am proudly sporting it today. My boyfriend has such great taste and I'm so glad he's all mine.

4 comments:

  1. gr.. hate when my 1st comment disappears.

    WHAT AN EFFIN CUTE act from him, Michelle!
    How romantic and unexpected. What a lovely purse, too! And that note...adorable! Yes, be glad he is ALL yours :)
    ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag! And awesome boyfriend! Hope your meeting with your writing partner went well.

    ReplyDelete