Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Palm Desert

This past weekend I got to relax in the sun! It was amazing and I already miss it! Michael and I visited his parents there and enjoyed our time immensely! Next year, we will definitely have to do longer than four days. I won't go into too much detail in this post, rather I'll just post photos below! It was a good time of relaxing, eating, reading, spending time with the Armfield's, and a nice break from my manuscript!

Our first time on a plane together :)

Flying close to Mount Rainier

California! Such a change from Washington

Palm Desert!

Backyard view where we stayed .


Panoramic

Michael's parents took us out to La Spiga where we enjoyed this dessert! YUM.

Getting ready to watch the sunset! Photo Cred: Denise

Michael enjoying beers.


Being goofy at Arnold Palmers


I just get too darn excited when it comes to desserts!
Many thanks to Michael's parents for making this trip happen and Michael for taking me with him :)

Hoping you all had an awesome weekend. More book reviews to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment