Saturday, August 16, 2014

Momiji

It's been a while since Michael and I have gone to a new place for dinner! Michael remedied that yesterday when he made a reservation at Momiji's Sushi Restaurant and Bar.

What was really cute was the zen garden at the center of the restaurant. Lucky for us we snagged a table right beside it.


I'm more of a wine person, but decided to share a flight of sake with Michael.


I ended up loving the sake on the right. It was sweet and cool, reminding me of dessert wine.

Normally we go to town on nigiri when we have sushi but we opted for more of a roll night with calamari and miso to start.


The food was delicious. Being a first timer to Momiji, I knew I would be coming back for more once I finished. And what's a meal without dessert? Green tea tiramisu FTW! Michael's favorite from the Hiroki bakery.


This place was a solid 4 stars out of 5 for me. :) Check it out if you're looking for a great place to get some sushi rolls in Capitol Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment