Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016 Goals

I completed all five of my 2015 goals! Now onto 2016!

1. Practice 'positivity, perseverance, and patience'. This can be applied in my daily life, but also with writing. I've realized this year that in order to succeed I must keep a good attitude, work hard, and enjoy the process.

2. Mind & body balance. After five years of dealing with body issues (I have suffered from EDNOS in the past, but continue to struggle with body dysmorphia), I want to restore balance within myself by being healthier and active. My main objective is to reach a happy body weight (one that is healthy and that I am confident in). More on this in February and March ;)

3. Complete a new manuscript and continue to improve my craft.

4. Be financially savvy. This year, I want to be smarter with my money and pay more attention to my spending.

Cheers to a New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! Congratulations on meeting all of your goals last year! I wish I could say the same. Lol! Best wishes with everything this year. 2016 is going to be great, I know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! So glad 2015 was so good to you :)
    Here's to reaching them in 2016 too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing goals!
    The past two months i've nearly neglected my body, mind, and spirit. But I have been working on getting back to my old habit. :)
    Financial smarts is always good, too. Been working on that as well.

    ReplyDelete