Monday, February 20, 2012

"Blossom"


So unsure, so unclear.
All the things in my mind I fear.
Take a deep breath and let it out,
when all I want to do is cry, scream, and shout.
Only my own hands to hold,
as I shiver in the icy cold;
surrounded by a fog of confusion,
I question my sanity, was it all an allusion? 
My hair you wrap around your fingers 
as your last kiss upon me lingers..
It was all unintentional pain.
Unknowing that love is simply a game.
I bite my tongue,
knowing that it can’t be undone.
My mind slowly collapses,
as I fall into another relapse.
My body fails to keep me standing
as I picture you reprimanding,
my faults, cracks, and imperfections
I stumble into life’s intersections.
I try my best not to cry,
as my thoughts circle around why.
Unending questions, with no answers,
infecting me like an incurable cancer.
And slowly I will finally succumb,
Never with the chance to blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment