Friday, January 25, 2013

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies!


Instead of eating typical oatmeal today for breakfast, I wanted cookies! Thus, I winged it and created a medium between the two.

Ingredients:
-1 packet of instant unflavored oatmeal (or you can use 4 Tbs of rolled oats and crush them in a food processor)
-1 Tbs of Peanut butter or any nut butter you prefer (I used PB2)
-3 Tbs of unsweetened almond milk
-1 packet of stevia or truvia
-pinch of salt
-1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon of baking powder

Mix all of the ingredients together. Place on parchment paper on a cooking sheet (you don't have to use parchment paper, I just prefer it). The mixture makes six cookies. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

These came out chewy and soft! Next time I'll add some mix-ins like raisins, nuts,  or chocolate chips!

-Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment