Monday, April 7, 2014

Birthday with the Armfields

I know, this is like my third post about my Birthday, but good news is it'll be my last post about it! So bare with me it will be very brief!
Opening my gift from the Armfield rents!
Since Michael's parents were in Palm Dessert during Cristine and I's Brithdays, they were so sweet to take us out this past Saturday to celebrate at Bis on Main in Bellevue. Here are a few photos:

Squeezing in for a photo with Tim at the center!
 
The Californians of the table!
 
Another wish!
 It was so fun and a night to remember, and as always the food at Bis on Main was absolutely perfect!
Thanks to the Armfield/Peter family for my gifts! They were all so truly thoughtful and I'm so happy to be a part of your lives!

Great wine, chocolate, a framed photo of Michael and I, and an Amazon gift card to buy books on my Kindle from the Peters! Thanks again!


Gorgeous earrings from Mr. and Mrs. Armfield! I love them!
And to add, here's two other photos from my weekend:
 
Blaire trying to sneak in nap!
Signs of Spring on my run in Volunteer Park
 Happy Monday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Love this post. Lots of love & happiness going on! Here's to 23 and 24 years of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omggggggggggggggggggg birthdays! Happy belated :)

    I turn 24 next month. omg omg. Not a fan of, tbh :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know what you mean. So not a fan of getting older!

      Delete