Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Monday mani's and pedi's and good-bye's

The weekend went by too quickly. Monday I woke up slightly bummed that my sisters would be leaving in the evening. It's strange living away from my mom and sisters when they've been around me my whole life...

For brunch we went to Coastal Kitchen, which turned out to be a hit. I love that place! Gingerbread waffle with orange butter, marionberry jam on whole wheat toast, fresh cut fruit, spicy hashbrowns, and awesome veggie stuffed omelettes. Yummm.

Afterwards we went to get mani's and pedi's, which was a treat for me, since I don't normally do that kind of thing. Most of my leisure money is spent on books, coffee, and wine :P So it was really kind of my eldest sister to take us out.

Then we went back to my apartment to relax, read, and catch up on some tv shows. I'm currently obsessed with HBO's "Girls." Then the time came where I had to take them to the airport, which was a major bummer for me to go back home to the empty apartment. However, Michael did return late that night. So now the apartment isn't too quiet.

It was a very great weekend overall, which kind of makes it difficult to get back into the groove of  a routine. Not to mention exercising and eating well after all of the deliciousness the past weekend! Luckily, the weather will be nice this week so I really don't have any excuses to get a few runs in!

No comments:

Post a Comment