Monday, January 13, 2014

Surprise Flowers and Sisters

My spirits were increasingly better Friday then they were Thursday. Then it turned out even better at work when I was called up to the receptionist desk. Turned out Michael had ordered flowers to be delivered to me. I've received flowers before, but I never had them delivered which was such a sweet gesture. Jeez I miss him! Can't wait for him to come back home!



Then at work the big boss took us out to lunch at Seastar, which was great seeing as I've been snacking all week instead of eating meals (since I absolutely suck at cooking). I had a crab bisque and scallops with truffles, yummmm.

For the evening I went to Purple after work for some wine and snacks with a dear co-worker and friend which set off the weekend right.

Then Saturday afternoon, my sisters arrived right when the windstorm hit. But it all turned out fine. We went to get lunch at Din Tai Fung in Bellevue for some dumplings then I took them to Bottlehouse.

(Taken from my sister's Instagram)
Olives, three cheeses, and wine at BH
Truffles at BH
After we headed home and got some delicious baked cookies at Hello Robin and rented "I Give It a Year," which was hilarious and my second time watching it!


Matcha green tea cookie, Macklesmore, Classic chocolate chip, Whole wheat chocolate chip with sea salt, and Habenero chocolate chip!
Then we went to my fave speakeasy, Knee High Stocking Co. for some cocktails and their absolutely amazing tots (that I forgot to take a picture of)!


"Midnight in the Garden"
Tune in to my blog tomorrow to see how my sisters and I spent Sunday in Ballard!

No comments:

Post a Comment