Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know today is a Hallmark/commercialized holiday, but love is in the air, pinks and reds paint the town, a sea of flowers overflow, and an assortment of sweet treats fill my eyes! I'm not ashamed to admit it, I like this holiday. I like receiving cute little valentine's and making an ordinary day not so ordinary anymore. So to you reading this, Happy Valentine's Day!

Fun fact, did you know the oldest surviving Valentine is kept in the British Library, dating all the way to the 1400's? Well now you know!

So how will I be spending today? Well, I woke up this morning and filled the apartment with little post-it notes for Michael to find when he woke up, filled with inside jokes, memories, and cute sayings. Last night when we had dinner with his sister and her husband in Bellevue, we picked up some truffles for our dessert tonight. I can't wait to devour them!


Tonight we're also getting massages, having a home cooked meal, and then Michael's taking me to Vancouver, Canada for the weekend! I'm so excited since I've never been!

Here's wishing you all a great Valentine's and a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment