Sunday, February 2, 2014

Superbowl party of one

I landed in Boston, and I hardly got to see it. But what did I expect right? I am on a business trip. Isn't it strange that traveling makes you fatigued even though you're really not doing anything but sitting on your bum? Well that's how I felt when I got to my hotel. I went straight to the restaurant below and ordered a bit too much. Of course my eyes were bigger than my stomach so everything I ordered I left unfinished. 

Pinot noir, oysters, seafood risotto, and decaf coffee to go with my dessert (toasted brioche topped with fresh strawberries, vanilla bean gelato, and dark chocolate infused balsamic reduction). Yummm!





All of which I enjoyed while watching the second quarter and the halftime show of the super bowl.

Afterwards I went back to my room to finish watching the game, and lo and behold, the Seahawks won! What a lame week to be away from home when so much is happening!

Go SEAHAWKS!


Anyway, well done Seattle. I’ll always remember my first year in Seattle as the year-they-won-the-super-bowl-which-I-was-out-of-town-for.

No comments:

Post a Comment