Saturday, February 1, 2014

Writing Update and Business Trips

It's been awhile since I've done a writing update! So here it goes... I'm about half way done with my second draft of my manuscript. The story has changed so much since the first draft which makes me look forward to other future drafts as I think it'll keep getting better and better. The story is definitely workable, I just need to decide how to present everything with the right scenes. That's what I've been struggling with as of late. I want memorable scenes, not just scenes that are functional. I want them to stand out vividly to the reader.

On another note, I'll be spending all day tomorrow up in the sky for my first ever business trip. It's strange how much life has changed after college. It's hardly been a year, but already I feel like it's a whole new life and college was eons ago. I'll be flying from Seattle to Boston, spending a week in Norwood for some work training then going to New York City on Friday to see my sister. Beside the long plane ride, I'm stoked to see two cities I've never been to!

Hope all is well, and though I'm not really a football fan, go Seahawks!


No comments:

Post a Comment