Saturday, December 28, 2013

A new place right before the new year

Michael and I are officially in our new apartment! He's definitely a trooper for packing in one day and getting us moved despite his lingering illness (though he is getting better day by day!). We even unpacked in one night and we're now in the process of making it feel like home. To celebrate we went out for dinner after the unpacking frenzie!

The ginger cheesecake we had for dessert!
It's crazy how many times I've moved in a year. From my college apartment to back home, then splitting time between my mom and my sister's house, then splitting time between Washington and California, then moving to Washington, and now moving into the new apartment. It's definitely a whirlwind, but I am so looking forward to something stabilizing for a change. And our new apartment is perfect for that!

After unpacking.
I love the floor-to-ceiling windows, I love the location, and I love the space! Good times will be made here :)
Before unpacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment