Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Back to Sac (Part 3: A week of Thanks)

Oh yes, where was I? Thanksgiving week!

Michael and I were really spoiled with such amazing food. There's really nothing like home-cooked meals made from ma mere. Thanksgiving seemed to last a week from all the spoils we got to enjoy.


This is just a taste of the deliciousness made by mom. This was one of Michael's favorites. Mine, as always, was her signature crab dish. It just cannot be replicated or imitated. Definitely one of a kind.

It's a bummer how time with loved ones always seem to go so fast. The week flew by right before my eyes.

This year, was a lot different for me. For one, I was coming home as a visitor, and two, I was bringing a significant other home with me. I don't think I've brought anyone home for the holidays since high school. Thanksgiving was also bigger than normal as our family shared the day with my brother-in-law's family.

Can you spot my head?

I'm so thankful for my family and the time we had together. Being with family truly is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment